This story is dedicated to a very small, sometimes unwanted and definitely often rated inconsiderable animal – the Jumping Spider! There are very interessting facts to know about spiders though. Here are some:
- There are approximately over 30,000 different species of spider.
- Research suggests that you are never more than 10 feet away from a spider.
- For some species female spider will eat the male spider before, during or after copulation.
- The silk in a spider’s web is actually five times stronger than a strand of steel the same thickness.
- Spiders have blue blood.
- Spider silk is liquid.
- Jumping Spiders have been shown to be able to see both UVA and UVB light.
- Junmping Spiders can jump up to 50 times their own length.
- Most spiders have eight eyes, but some, like the brown recluse spider, only have six.
Unfortunately, and this pains me to say it, being bitten by a spider will not turn you into Spider-Man! Their venom doesn’t have that side effect.
You should know by now, that I love hillarious jokes about the animals I’d like to present, so if you don’t you shoul stop reading now 😉
What part of a computer does a spider use?
What does the baby spider want to be when it grows up?
A web designer!
Why do spiders adapt so quickly to online learning?
They’re very comfortable on the web!
If you like my work, I would really appreciate any kind of support. Have a look at the complete collection on opensea, leave some likes or comments or follow me on twitter!
Thank you very much for your time and your interest!