All the accounts that buying my #NFTs probably belong to one person.
I strongly believe so.
NFT sunt pecunia
sed nulla ratio
rationarium et argentarium agere
te esse adhuc artifex
5. Printing, publishing, reproducing them, adds fame and value.
The advantages of NFT artworks over the tangible ones.
1. They do not stored in a warehouse, sold or not, you know where they are and you can see them, just like everyone else.
2. You always know who owns them, even under a pseudonym.
3. You always know what their monetary equivalent are.
4. You have royalties in case of resale.
To comprehend NFTs first you have to accept as completely natural “the tongue/language has no bones but breaks bones” and/or “The pen is mightier than the sword” and/or social media is potentially a weapon in everybody’s hand.
What is NFT?
It is like a little chocolate, even if its essence is in chocolate, you buy it for the wrapper.
It’s like a chocolate in the pastry shop window, everyone sees it, one eats it.
It’s like a chocolate you alredy ate, it doesn’t exist, but you have it’s memory (the wrapper in your wallet).
in my understanding about ten people are seeing my items and accept them
my sales are within these ten persons
this is very strange
the whole nft universe (n’verse) is strange
- Load More Stories